The goal of Billboard Evangelism is to make people stop and think about God, their relationship with Him, and where they will spend eternity.
The average American spends 50 minutes commuting to and from work each day, affording quality time to think. Gospel messages on billboards provide the perfect opportunity to direct commuters’ thoughts to God.
With this in mind, Manna is creating a series of billboard images geared to cause people think about something eternal, which will not rust or be destroyed. We currently have 2 images and every 64 seconds one of the two images will appear on a billboard along US 131. It is the hope and prayer of Manna Media that many people will ponder the verse and the question presented.
Here are some facts that support our thinking on why billboard evangelism is important:
- · 91% of US drivers noticed some form of outdoor ads
- · 82% of billboard viewers make a point to look at the message at least ‘some of the time’
- · 62% of US drivers recall seeing a billboard in the past week
- · 35% of billboard viewers look at a billboard message all or most of the time
- · 68% of travelers make purchase decisions outside of their home either ‘frequently or sometimes’
- · 26% of billboard viewers talked about the ad or product with others
So, as you can see from these statistics, we think there is great potential to reach our community and those just traveling through with a message that could impact their life for eternity.We ask you to join us in prayer for those who will pass these billboards, that their eyes will be lifted to see the ad, and their hearts will be lifted to the only one who can save.
Want to help us cause more people to think?